Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ICJME Disclosure Form
Section default policy
The authors of Allied Medical Research Journal retain the copyrights to their work and grant the journal the non-exclusive rights of first publication, both electronically and in print, under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. This allows others to share the content with proper attribution to the author(s) and its initial publication in Allied Medical Research Journal.
Under this licensing agreement, the authors confirm that all content of the published manuscript will be made available in the public domain, and other researchers may use it for non-profit scientific purposes, acknowledging the authorship.
The authors have unconditional rights to copy, reproduce, and redistribute the published work for educational and research purposes, in any medium or format, including commercial use, as long as Allied Medical Research Journal is explicitly acknowledged as the original publisher. However, the authors may not impose any legal or technological measures that restrict others from exercising the rights already granted under the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.